Saturday, 24 October 2015

More New Decks!

This last summer I pre ordered some decks and one arrived a couple of weeks ago (the Wisdom of the Oracle deck, and then the other two arrived this week!
The first is the Victoria Francis' Gothic Oracle. It is a 36 card deck featuring beautifully illustrated gothic romantic illustrTions. Lots of well dressed you ladies in graveyards or floating in the water. This deck is a must for everyone that loves romantigoth stylings.


The second is the Fairy Tarot by Doreen Virtue. It's a pretty standard Doreen Virtue tarot style deck. If you like her stuff and you like fairies, you will probably enjoy this deck. I'm thinking of using this as a spring time deck.



What are your thoughts on these decks?

1 comment:

  1. I have the Gothic tarot by Anne Stokes, I love that one! I wouldn't mind having the Victoria Frances one too!

    ReplyDelete