Saturday, 24 October 2015

Halloween Tag!

There's a seasonal tag going around on the blogs that I read and the vlogs I follow. In the Halloween spirit of things, I decided to participate. If you want to write your own, please feel free to consider yourself tagged!

Our skeleton made from milk jugs blowing in the wind.


What is your favourite Halloween song?
For me it's cliched "This is Halloween" from the Nightmare before Christmas. It's one of my favourite movies to watch at this time of year.

Witch or Vampire?
Always Witch! While I'm okay with vampires I was never as crazy about them as other people. As I am Wiccan I've always had an affinity for dressing up as a witch for Halloween. I think it's a bit cheeky.

My Halloween flowers at work


Favourite thing about Halloween?
Everything! I love the leaves falling, and it getting darker and cooler. I love the jack o lanterns and ghostly decorations. And of course the candy and pumpkin flavoured everything. I also love celebrating Samhain, where I take time to honour the dead and do some divination for the year. For me it is a mix of the festive secular celebration and the solemnity of Samhain.

Halloween Party or scary movie marathon?
Sometimes I like a costume party, and sometimes I like to watch ghost show marathons. I'm not big on gory movies, but I do love a good haunting show.

So many pumpkin seeds to roast!


Skeletons or zombies?
Definitely skeletons. Zombies are gross.

Favourite Halloween candy?
I love it all but I am partial to the Halloween kisses. Most people hate them, but I like them.

Favourite Halloween movie?
I can't just pick one. I enjoy Sleepy Hollow, the Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Chritmas, Coraline, Practical Magic and the Craft.



Favourite Halloween Costume?
Witch of course. It's so easy with my black wardrobe. I just put on a hat and voila - instant costume.

Favourite Halloween Store?
Can I say Michaels? I love all the Halloween decorations and home decor.



Jack o lanterns yes or no? Yes! Above is the one I carved today. It's the first I've done in a long time.

Bats or Black Cats?
I love both, but I think black cats are my favourite. Who doesn't love cats? They are adorable.

Is Halloween your favourite holiday?
No, it's my second favourite. Christmas is actually my favourite time of year.

Pumpkin Spice latte or hot chocolate? l love all things pumpkin so pumpkin spice all the way for me!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
W

1 comment: