Sunday, 31 May 2015

Oracle Deck Review - Angel Prayer Oracle Cards

This month I am reviewing the Angel Prayer Oracle cards by Kyle Gray. I picked up this deck at Radiance Gifts where I read cards. One of the owners showed me the deck, and asked what I thought. I snapped it up right away excited to see a new angel deck.








If you have looked through the shelves of any metaphysical section or bookstore, you have probably seen the plethora of Angel decks available with almost all of them being by the author Doreen Virtue. While I do enjoy her work (some decks and books more than others), it's nice to see another voice on the market.
He is currently being billed as the UK'a youngest psychic, as he started giving professional angel readings at 15 years of age.









Artwork and Design
As you can see by the picture of the backing artwork above and the box cover further above, the style is more masculine and the design more graphic and linear. The images are computer generated art, which is not usually to my taste. I do like that the Angels are depicted as being a variety of ages, ethnicities and genders though, which is refreshing.
The cards themselves feature various archangels including Raphael, Metatron and Michael and lesser known ones like Jophiel. There are also a lot of more general spiritual concepts like Spiritual Guidance, Forgiveness etc.








Companion Book
The book that comes with it is a standard Hay House guide book of just over 100 pages. It contains info about the author and some basic spreads. Of course it includes definitions for each card and info about each angel.









Packaging
The cards come in a sturdy box for storage that includes the guide book as well. It is your typical Hay House packaging, which I like because it is compact, sturdy and
very portable.

Overall
I find this to be a great deck to read in conjunction with tarot or other oracle cards, but as with many other angel decks it is quite general for reading on it it's own. It is a really nice for adding more spiritual guidance or for giving a focus for meditation. If you are a fan of angel decks, this is a great addition to your collection.
Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment