Monday, 4 May 2015

Leibster Award!

Thank you to the lovely Retro-Electric for nominating me for a Leibster award! If you haven't checked her blog out already, I encourage you to click on over and check it out.




THE RULES:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have fewer than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.

My Nominees
1.Roses and Vellum
2.Annika's Creative Magick
3. Linnea Pa Landet
4. Exploring the Strange Life
5. Graveyard Picnic
6. Gothicall Yours
7. Heather's Wicked Wonderland
8. Lucid Dreaming on Lullaby Street
9. Morning Glory Design
10. The Walrus Room
11. The Lovely Little Witch

11 Random Facts
1. I collect My Little Ponies, but only the first generation ones from the 80s.
2. I'm left handed.
3. I play guitar and have played in several different goth and punk bands.
4. I know how to speak French fairly well (I read it better than I speak it) and am currently learning Spanish.
5. I've been keeping a journal since I was 9 years old.
6. My favourite subjects in school were art, drama, music English lit and history.
7. I major lees I History and English at university before going to Art School and majoring in Drawing and Photography.
8. Besides my home country I have travelled to the U.S., UK, and Mexico.
9. I started reading tarot cards 20 years ago.
10. I make astrological birth charts for people.
11. I love ghost tv shows like ghost Adventures and Dead Files.

The Questions
1. When and why did you start blogging? I started blogging in 2010 with my first blog The Neovictorian Parlour. I started blogging because I was inspired by other people's blogs! I thought it looked like a fun way to express one's self and be part of a community.

2. With MP3s and internet streaming, do you still buy CDs or DVDs? Sadly I don't anymore. I download music and movies and use apps like Spotify to listen to new music.

3. How would you describe your style of dress? Casual-perky-spooky-rocker-punk-Victorian-goth.

4. What religion or philosophy do you ascribe to?
I'm Wiccan, but I also incorporate many new age philosophies as well.

5.What are your favorite TV shows on the air right now?
As stated above I enjoy Ghost Adventures and Dead Files. I also love Game of Thrones. I watched the first two seasons of Downton Abbey and would like to see more. I would also like to see Vikings and Penny Dreadful when I have time.

6. What other hobbies do you participate in, besides blogging?
I paint, write, play guitar when I can and do vlogs too.

7. If you participate in the arts, which ones do you participate in? Are you a hobbyist or a professional? I consider myself a professional artist as I do sell art and show in galleries, but writing and guitar are more hobbies.

8. If a movie was being made about your life, which actor/actress would play you? I've been told I look like Mena Suvari so I guess I will say her.

9. Choose one: Coffee or tea? They are both great, but I will go with coffee, especially fancy ones like Pumpkin Spice lattes.

10. What colors have you dyed your hair? I was a natural blonde but my darkened when I was in my early 20's so I have been "helping" it in the right direction ever since. I've mostly been blonde, but I have also had red and purple hair. I also have had my hair blonde and purple and blonde and red.

11. Introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? I'm an introvert who's learnt how to act extroverted when I need to.

I hope this has been interesting dear readers. Please check out the blogs nominated above. And for the nominees, I give you the same 11 questions. :)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Thank you for the nomination. :) It'll give me some blog content to put up while it's the hard part of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination! You have a fantastic blog as well. It seems we have many of the same interests. I intend on doing more Tarot card reviews when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! Will try and catch up and do it!

    ReplyDelete