Sunday, 17 May 2015

Corp Goth Mid Month Status Report - Hair



This month we have been asked about our hair for the office. Is there a go to style? Do we have to tone it down? What about colour?


Happily I don't have to tone down my hair for my job. The office has a business casual type dress code, so as long as you look reasonably professional, the hair colour doesn't matter. I don't have a lot of variety to my hair styles, but I will show my usual three. The first in just down plain and straight.






I also put hair clips in my hair sometimes. And finally today I rocked a ponytail.



I've been thinking about putting a braid in, but my hair is quite fine so they always end up so thin.
How do you wear your hair for work?
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I like your hair color, and it suits you well. I've got a thin hair too ~ (○^ω^○)
    I'm new reader here - please do visit me back if you will,
    & perhaps we can follow each other. Thank you. ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair! It looks awesome with the pale blonde and the beautiful red!

    ReplyDelete