Saturday, 25 April 2015

Monthly Update April

I know I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks and I'd like to apologize for that. I took the first full week of April off, and got sick with a terrible flu for two weeks. :( it seems like for the past year every time I take a week off work I get ill. Maybe my body is telling me I need more rest?
On the bright side I was recovered enough by last weekend to be able to attend my first psychic fair as a reader! It was about an hour and a half away from the city in a little town called Altamont. My friend Moss Chloe graciously agreed to be my lovely assistant.









The drive out was nice as it was good to get out into the country, even if everything is still brown and not quite green yet here. The land is very flat around the city, but once you get to the town we were going to, it gets into hills and we saw lots of windmills and even some sheep and a llama.









The fair itself was a great success with lots of locals coming out and getting readings done. We had lots of fun meeting people and will be back next year again. Here was our little set up.









Besides the psychic fair, I have been reading cards by appointment at Radiance Gifts
And have had a few more appointments this month. I really enjoy reading for people. I love being able to help bring them messages and guidance from Spirit.
I was also interviewed for a podcast called Beyond the Handle
. The host interviews Winnipegers with Twitter followers. He usually talks to those who have a focus on sports, but sometimes he gets other people, it's a real variety of topics. My interview will air this Monday April 27th.
Now that I'm recovering, I hope to get back on track with my blogging and blogging schedule.


3 comments:

  1. I love the eye material! I hope you feel better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds nice! Can't remember if I commented this or not! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete