Sunday, 1 March 2015

Weekly Reading For Each Sign

This week I thought I would try something different. A few of the card readers I follow on YouTube do weekly card readings where they pull usually three cards for the week. These are very general readings for the overall energy of the week. I did this last week but thought that was a little too general. I was thinking about how to make it more specific, when I thought about horoscopes. So I did a weekly reading for each sign of the zodiac. Please pay attention to not only your sun sign, but your rising sign too, as everyone is more than just a sun sign. Please let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more.


2 comments:

  1. omg I am so excited to hear this!
    <3
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to check this out. Just have to find my zodiac info, I know I saved it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete