Monday, 23 March 2015

Weekly Reading and Unboxing

Below I have attached my two latest videos. I recieved a long awaited package this week. I had pre-ordered it in November, but it wasn't to be released until the end of December, then the release date got pushed back even further so I wasn't holding my breathe it would arrive anytime soon. Needless to say I was excited when it did finally arrive last week - The Beautiful Creatures Tarot by Jasmine Beckett-Griffith.



I also am the weekly horoscope tarot reading using the new deck, in case you are interested in what is in store this week, or just want a closer look at the cards.


3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful deck. I have her Vampire deck. I love the artwork so I will have a look for this one too. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying these readings! I think I'm a sun Gemini, moon Libra, so I will take it from that point of view and hope I am doing it right, I find all the info I have on my signs pretty confusing! :)

    the Beckett- Griffith deck is rather lovely, even if I am not a fan of big childlike faces generally. I love the transformation card, makes me want lots of little cute fake skeletons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed really pretty deck <3

    ReplyDelete