Saturday, 14 March 2015

the Intuitive Tag

This week for my vlog I did "The Intuitive Tag" which is going around the witchy, and psychic channels. I personally think we all have intuition, I just think some people pay attention to it and develop this skill more than others. It's just like any other skill like drawing or being able to learn languages, you have to practice to acquire and keep these skills up. I also think some people are more naturally talented at it or it comes easier to some than others. It also gets expressed differently too. I think I am better at clairvoyance (seeing things) than clairaudience (hearing things) but I have been known to do both.


If you haven't done this yet, consider yourself tagged! Put your link in the comments. I'd love to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty convinced a lot of the butterflies I see around are faeries, especially when they flit around me in unusual ways. I am really drawn to crystals, just need to work on learning to use them!

    This was so interesting, thanks! :)

    I have been visited by a shadow person many times until I sent it on with a spell and smudging, and I also once saw a man on the beach I was convinced was a ghost but didn't dare to ask anyone if they saw him too.

    I feel a strong connection to fox, wolf, dog and cat, and I am not sure which is my totem.

    ReplyDelete