Sunday, 8 March 2015

I Have a Website!

I'm excited to announce that I finally got off my butt and made myself a website! I did have one before for my artwork, but it wasn't quite what I wanted. I wanted to create one for my business that shows not only my artwork, but the tarot readings and other oracle card readings I offer. It links to my Etsy store and to the local metaphysical shop Radiance Gifts that I read at on Sundays. I'm really excited to finally have a website that I think reflects me so well. I also ordered business cards too! I feel so official.
 It was fun designing both of these. I went through Wix for the website and Zazzle for the business cards. Both these sites are great for designing and customizing yourself, even if you have limited knowledge of web design. They really make it easy, but I think it helps if you have a design in your head when you go into it so you know exactly what you want. I'll link the website here.
Let me know what you think. :)




2 comments:

  1. The new website looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only seen the mobile version as I am on my phone, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete