Sunday, 8 March 2015

February Haul

I posted this on Youtube earlier this week, but I thought I would include it on the blog as well. I bought a couple of books this month - E3 by Pam Grout and the Dream Dictionary Theresa Cheung.  E3 is a book about manifestation, experiments in intention. So far I'm having fun with it, though I haven't finished all the experiments. The dream dictionary is pretty good as it refers to mythology and Jungian archetypes, which I find very helpful. I also purchased couple of decks this month. The first was the Angel Therapy Cards by Doreen Virtue. The deck I find to be quite general and I use it in conjunction with tarot rather than on its own. The next one is the Revelations tarot which came out in the mid 2000s . It's a great deck for learning reversals as it has a picture for both right side up and upside down. Finally I got the Wild Wisdom of the Fairies Oracle by Lucy Cavendish. It is a lovely fairy themed oracle deck. If you like working with the fey, you'll love this beautiful deck.


1 comment:

  1. I do so love that faery oracle! My witch tarot has arrived but I haven't opened it yet!

    ReplyDelete