Saturday, 28 February 2015

New decks!

I realized that I forgot to post my latest youtube videos from this past week. It was a busy week for je as I actually posted three different videos. Yeah me for being so prolific! The first is a review of a deck I got that was a repurchase of one I used to have years ago. I don't know what happened to it, but I haven't seen it in years. Lately I've been seeing it in the store and it's been calling out to me. So I  bought it and I feel like I'm connecting with an old friend.


The second is an Unboxing video. I ordered four decks (one hasn't been released yet), so wasn't sure which one it was. Join me in the reveal below.


And finally I did a post about the Witch's Pyramid as part of my Wicca 101 series. Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I watched a couple of these on YouTube already and really enjoyed them! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete