Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Book Review - Archangels 101

If you watched my November haul video, I mentioned picking up two small books about Angels written by Doreen Virtue - Archangels 101 was one of them, so I thought I would write about it for this month's book review.



Published in 2010, it's a 150 page book with some basic info about fifteen of the archangels. The first four are probably the best known - Gabriel, Raphael, Michael and Uriel, but she also covers some lesser known ones like Azrael (the Angel of death), Metatron and Ariel etc. There is a chapter for each angel, covering who they are, what they can best help with, and stories about people who had success working with them. There are also reference tables at the back with colour and astrological correspondences.
The book is very colourful and laid out well, with different coloured sections for each angel. It is easy to read, but quite short, and I thought it could be a little more in depth. If you are looking for a short and sweet read with just some basic info, then this book would work well for you. If you are looking for something more informative and detailed I would suggest some of her other works.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It sounds interesting although I am not as much into traditional angels.

    ReplyDelete