Friday, 19 December 2014

Update

i thiught I'd just film a quick update letting everyone know what I've been up to especially since I haven't posted a video in a couple of weeks. I got busy as everyone does at this time of year and thought I'd save posts to this week when I started my holidays. Of course I came down with a horrendous flu as soon as I started vacation, and am still recovering.
 I wanted to say a big thank you as well to all of you who followed over to my new blog here. I love our little blogging community, and will be including my blig followers in the future giveaway as well. Thanks to everyone that is following me wether on the vlog or blog. I appreciate all the comments and I  looking forward to another great year of blogging in 2015. :)

Who else thinks this screen shot makes me look like I'm either crazy, or about to eat an enormous piece of pie.

2 comments:

  1. I have very much enjoyed your blog and your vlog, looking forward to next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Looking forward to yours in the coming year too!

      Delete