Sunday, 16 November 2014

Witchy Videos

kast week I forgot to post my Wicca 101 video, so I will do it this week. The subject is the Sabbats, a very brief overview. As always I encourage those starting out to do their own research. I was thinking as each sabbat comes up, that maybe I should focus on each one at a time? What do you think?


This week I just did a fun video - the 7 Witchy Questions Tag. Feel free to do one yourself. Comment below and I will go to your channel/blog and check it out. :)


2 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to do more towards celebrating seasonal festivals, although it would probably just be something small and personal at the moment and probably not burning any scented things as that might annoy the others in the house. Maybe this is the year I will start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started watching some of your videos! They are very helpful, a good short length and explain things very well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete