Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Corp Goth Mid Month Status Report - Office Friendly Skulls



This is the first time I've participated in the mid month report brought to you by the lovely Corpgoth. I thought this might be a great one to start with as I love incorporating touches of gothic iconography into my corp wear.




As you can see my outfit is not obviously skull related, but look closer.






This bracelet I bought at Le Chateau a couple of months ago.
They had a whole line of jewelry with scorpions, snakes, cats and skulls on them. How could I resist?



But that's not the only touch. The scarf I'm wearing has a skull pattern on it. I got it at Arden, a cheap accessory store along with another skull patterned scarf.
While neither of these is overly obvious, I like having these little touches in my work wardrobe, especially so close to Halloween!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I really like that scarf, it's so unusual! Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the purply streaks in your hair, did they used to be black, I thought they were.

    I like the scarf around your neck in the outfit, makes it look very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, I really love your hair! ^^ And that scarf is easily the most elegant skull print piece of clothing I've ever seen...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good example of subtlety in fashion; you haven't gone overboard with the skulls, which, if overdone, can look tacky (in my opinion). :)

    ReplyDelete