Saturday, 13 September 2014

Welcome To My New Blog






I want to thank all of you who followed me over to this new blog. Your support over the past years has meant a lot to me. The blogging community really is wonderful, and I feel that many of you are friends, even though we may have never met each other in person. So thank you again for putting up with these changes.

I am trying to simplify my life a little and not have a bunch of different blogs. I tried having one for my dreams which didn't work, and one for spiritual and tarot posts, but I was just finding keeping two blogs to be too much and confusing. Plus I don't want to parcel myself out into separate parts. So I will still be blogging about gothic fashion, and strange Victorian history, but I will also be talking about tarot, Wicca and spiritual subjects. If certain posts aren't your taste, that's okay, just skip them over. We don't all like the same things.

This also reflects a change I am making in my life, which is to take my skills as a tarot reader and an artist more seriously. They are two things I really love doing and want to use them to help others and make them a bigger part of my life.

If you follow me on Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram you may have noticed the name change to Enchanted Parlour. I am trying to be more consistent, across the social networks. I will be starting a Facebook page too, in the near future.

I think the new name brings together my gothic and witchy side. It suggests magic, and wonder but also reminds me of Victorian parlours where people would meet for tea leaf readings and seances.
I hope you enjoy the new blog, and look forward to our new adventures together.

Let me know what you think and what you would like to hear about!

Have a magical day!

Ms.Lou

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good idea! When I originally started blogging I had 2 blogs and I eventually merged them on my current blog. It allows you to talk about a lot of different things and not worry about what blog it should be on.

    ReplyDelete